The passing of a person close to you is an emotional and difficult time. We know from experience that the thought of packing a loved one’s home can be a challenge that is difficult to face for a family. Autumn Moves understand that managing this process can add to the emotional stress, so we take the time to work with you to achieve what you would like to achieve in a respectful and time appropriate manner.
Autumn Moves can help you with a range of services including:
- Inventory listing
- Decluttering, sorting and packing
- Waste removal
- Arrange for valuation and sale of furniture and whitegoods at auction or online
- Arranging valuations of collectables, antiques and art
- Organising delivery of bequests to beneficiaries
- Organising goods to be sold or given to charities of choice
- Organising garden and household maintenance
- Assising with choosing the most appropriate real estate agent
- Co-ordinating any maintenance that may be required to get your home ready for sale
- Preparing a house for sale or rental
Allowing Autumn Moves to look after this process for you, allows you to focus on your family and the people that matter most to you.